cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controllers not pairing

nvidea
Level 2

My controllers themselves are charged working vibrating and all but the oculus is stuck on the initial pairing screen

i have tried to use the oculus app which is connected to my oculus as i can see the appropriate battery life but by pressing oculus button and b or menu button and y neither of the two controllers are connecting

ps this problem is happening on the quest 2 and my quest 1 headset is allowing me to use the mentioned quest 2 controllers perfectly fine

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, nvidea! 

We understand how inconvenient this may be. We have a few steps to try to unfreeze your Oculus screen and get you back to gaming. 

Reboot Your Device:

1. Put the headset on.
  2. Press the power button on the side of the headset.
  3. Select Restart.
  4. You will see a power off/restarting message, after which the Oculus Quest or Quest 2 will power down and restart.

Factory Reset Your Device (this will erase all data except for purchased content):

Press and hold the power and volume buttons on your Oculus Quest or Quest 2 until it turns on.

If neither of these steps solves your issue, please open a support ticket at https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so we can look into this further for you. 

simtrick
Level 2

Just replace the controller AA batteries.