cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controllers often get displaced from real location

geekraver
Protege
Quite often with the Quest 2 one of the controllers will suddenly jump away from its true location. It will still orient correctly as I move it around, but the location is off, often by quite a bit, making game playing impossible. Typically lasts somewhere between 15 and 30 seconds and then it corrects itself. I find this happens pretty much every day, sometimes several times. I've seen older posts (around November) about this but no resolution, and am wondering how common it is. Attached is a photo from this morning in Eleven Table Tennis where you can see the left controller has jumped about ten feet away from where I am.ebdc7h8i80ui.jpg
3 REPLIES 3

PITTCANNA
Visionary
the acceleramtoer in it gets wonky, it is attributed to loose battery.

geekraver
Protege
Battery seems very tightly jammed in, and it tracks rotation. Also, in the table tennis game I am not even moving the left controller much as it is just used when serving. So that seems like a very unlikely explanation.

PITTCANNA
Visionary

geekraver said:

Battery seems very tightly jammed in, and it tracks rotation. Also, in the table tennis game I am not even moving the left controller much as it is just used when serving. So that seems like a very unlikely explanation.

it also can be if its out view from the cameras then pops in it will jump out.