cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controllers often get displaced from real location

geekraver
Level 3
Quite often with the Quest 2 one of the controllers will suddenly jump away from its true location. It will still orient correctly as I move it around, but the location is off, often by quite a bit, making game playing impossible. Typically lasts somewhere between 15 and 30 seconds and then it corrects itself. I find this happens pretty much every day, sometimes several times. I've seen older posts (around November) about this but no resolution, and am wondering how common it is. Attached is a photo from this morning in Eleven Table Tennis where you can see the left controller has jumped about ten feet away from where I am.ebdc7h8i80ui.jpg
3 REPLIES 3

PITTCANNA
Level 12
the acceleramtoer in it gets wonky, it is attributed to loose battery.

geekraver
Level 3
Battery seems very tightly jammed in, and it tracks rotation. Also, in the table tennis game I am not even moving the left controller much as it is just used when serving. So that seems like a very unlikely explanation.

PITTCANNA
Level 12

geekraver said:

Battery seems very tightly jammed in, and it tracks rotation. Also, in the table tennis game I am not even moving the left controller much as it is just used when serving. So that seems like a very unlikely explanation.

it also can be if its out view from the cameras then pops in it will jump out.