cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cooling fan not functioning properly quest 2

Barnone522
Honored Guest

Receiving a error code for cooling fan not functioning properly. It was fine this morning and now I keep getting this error. I have already submitted a ticket but wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this error. 

11 REPLIES 11

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, can you please contact us here and we will gladly help you in resolving the issue.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Barnone522
Honored Guest

I did put in a support ticket yesterday and they told me to just dismiss the error but it keeps popping up every time we turn on the headset. 

LeoTheKing84
Honored Guest

Yes, Im having same issues with my sons Quest 2 that I just got him end of November of last year. Tech support is horrible and seems like they dont want to replace it or just push you off to the next person. 

TheWaudbys
Honored Guest

Mine has had this message every time I have turned it on. Even the very first time out of the box.  I have factory reset it and still have the error. What should I do. 

Hey there! We're sorry to hear you've had this experience since receiving your device. We know how concerning this can be, and we want to help get you up and gaming with no interruptions. Please submit a support ticket with our team here with the details of your issue, and one of our agents will be happy to help. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

NewriderCalif
Honored Guest

Are you good taking it apart? Look at youtube video take it apart and use compress air can that should do that trick.

You have the worst support website ever. The prompts have you going in circles and never addressing the actual hardware issues that we are having.

Hey @clamytoe, looks like you're having trouble getting around the support site. If you'd like, you could click here to get in contact with a live support agent. The systems available to the support team would be able to assist you with your hardware issue.

Tolo23
Honored Guest

One time this happend and my oculus just shut off completely and I'm still experiencing the technical issue