cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cooling fan not working

beefanman
Explorer

I don't know why, but I was playing VRchat on my Oculus Quest with Oculus link and I took it off to go do something. Once I put the headset back on an error message popped up saying that my cooling fan wasn't working properly.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, please click here to submit a ticket so that we can look into this. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Ok so I believe either the fan isn't working as good as it was, or it was a false detection. After I had gotten the message I restarted my headset. After I restarted it I played some games and so far my headset has had no overheating issues nor abnormal behavior. I think I need to take no action, like sending it in to get repaired. If I have any other overheating issues I will update you guys on the form, otherwise my headset needs no action taken.

Any updates on this. I put in a ticket and all the guy told me to do was recharge it when it dies and the battery isnt hot..lol They def. need more tech or better people who are experienced at this.