cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create dev organization without credit card

Luukje
Level 2
I want to enable developermode on my quest but is there a way to create an organization without signing in with credit card? I don't have a credit card but I do have Paypal, which is already linked to my oculus account. 
6 REPLIES 6

Marvinator_D
Level 2
Same here. I do  have a credit card but every time I try to add it, I get a message saying that it failed.
There should be a second option (by telephone), but I'm not seeing that option anywhere!
My paypal is linked to my oculus account, allready bought Virtual desktop without problems.

This should be fixed asap 😞

PjotrVolkov
Level 2
I had a chat with support and they said the phone is not an option and you can really only can use the credit card for id verification. Maybe worth to write a support ticket if you can add the credit card.

LorcyTO
Level 2
I have the same problem that I do not own a credit card

mysticalhams
Level 2
same and im sad

LittleSnoozi
Level 2
Yes,This is very disappointing i want to get dev mode but i can't get to it because i don't use credit card.
I use other apps like paypal this should be fixed like being able without credit card

turtle4sam
Level 2

same problem, did Facebook buy occulus and not pay the people who manage this site? no answers for years!