cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debit card

DerkyPlayz
Explorer

I keep clicking payment methods and it doesnt show debit card and i can do only debit card because i live jn the netherlands anyone got something for me?

9 REPLIES 9

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We don't want anybody to feel stuck when they can't add a payment method. Try to add a payment through your Oculus, or an incognito web browser. If that doesn't work, then try making a PayPal account with your card connected and adding that. If none of these steps work, then we would be happy to look into this further in a support ticket.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Let us know if you still need help, we would be happy to hear from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

The thing is im in the netherlands and our debit cards theres one called Ideal and any other netherlands debit card doesnt work

I replied to ur reply above u

Hey there! So we see you've already tried a couple of Netherlands payment types that were not accepted. The link right below will take you to the Payment Methods that are accepted in our store. The best thing we could suggest, is to try a Visa/MasterCard or PayPal account which you could potentially add the Netherlands debit card to and use that for payments. 

Payment Methods

Right below you can find our requirements for payment methods:

1. The card must be associated with a billing address
  2. The card must be able to have funds added/reloaded to it. E-cards and virtual MasterCards should work, but most Gift cards do not have this option
  3. There cannot be purchasing restrictions placed on the card
    • Payment restrictions can be placed by: users, businesses, financial institutions or governments; some examples of restrictions include currency, and transaction amounts
  4. The network cannot have any purchase restrictions to prevent online payments
  5. Postal codes that do not follow the correct format will result in “invalid postal code”

If you're still having issues after testing those out, don't hesitate to reach back out with any updates that come up!

Theres a catch tho, the netherlands debit cards are like Ideal that u go to a link and buy from there but at debit card theres card number and stuff which i dont have also visa paypal and mastercard i also dont have so i can only do those ntherlands and debit cards where i need to type my card number security and stuff wont work sadly

Also do u guys have gift cards which i can buy then maybe

Hey DerkyPlayz, thank you for that update on your payment method. Also, great question about the gift cards. However, we currently don't have that option available. 

We do see that your payment would be somewhat like the iDEAL method. 

After some extensive digging, the best thing we could advise right now would be to reach out to PayPal support as they would be able to help with the account creation and use of this method. The other suggestion would be to attempt a payment method which would fit within our requirements. Possibly a trusted friend, colleague, or family member who can let you use their card/PayPal account, 

If there's any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach back out! 

Atakann70
Honored Guest

Dude i live in the Netherlands aswell but sadly i cant either bc oculus only accepts Mastercard and visa but you can get a giftcard but i cant find a giftcard in the netherlands