cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device code to login on vr

NoobAtSkyWars
Honored Guest

The generate a device code just keeps saying error, even with the input code website on, it still says error

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @NoobAtSkyWars! This is an ongoing issue that many of our users are experiencing with the code error. At this time, our engineering team is working diligently to find a resolution for this issue. 

We look forward to providing an update on this fix as soon as possible. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I am having the same error. I go to put in the code and not working. NOW I CANT PLAY OR DO ANYTHING. This is a mager problem. .meta is just making everything difficult. U have no idea how stressful this is. Please fix this right away

LordCorn22
Honored Guest

Same error here too! I can't play any games at all! What a money scam!

I am having same issue with the device code ( www.mets.com/device ). enter code but doesn't work. Ive been playing since December 2022, why is it even asking for this now?

Hey there, @Klangk! Issues like this are never fun to deal with, and are incredibly inconvenient. We'd love to help out! Try this workaround exactly as it's typed, and it should help out! 

• After trying the pairing code at meta.com/device, ignore when it asks for another code, turn off your headset and use the mobile app on your smart phone.
  • Go  to devices - This is under Menu
  • Turn on headset
  • Click connect - it should find the headset, it should NOT ask for a code

Let us know how it turns out. We'll be looking forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi again! We wanted to see if the steps provided were able to help. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions!