cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted For Oculus Quest

CranoCast9
Honored Guest
Hi there. Will at any point FNAF VR: Help Wanted will be released for the Oculus Quest / Compatible, Because I've ask many others users the same question of release dates or even a bit of news about it coming to Quest. But others as well are still seeing no answers to questions about this. So if possible will we get some sort of news if this is actually happening please, many thanks. :smile:
7 REPLIES 7

Kentobi
Heroic Explorer
They’ve said it’s coming, likely next year. Nothing more specific that I’ve seen. Google is your friend - there is a Oculus blog post about this specifically. 

tacopigtueday
Honored Guest
Come on  when's help wanted coming to quest i don't think it's that hard to put a game on the quest please hurry there is so many games i want that i see but none of those games pls read this 😞

flintenjones
Explorer
Seriously tho I want to play the FNAF games on VR soo bad, and I keep hearing the good games are coming but nothing yet for the Quest.

Kentobi
Heroic Explorer
Sometime in the April/May timeframe is the best responce we have now.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OculusQuest/comments/f5vbkx/emailed_the_studio_that_made_fnaf_help_wanted/

jcobberss
Honored Guest
im exited for fnaf help wanted but want to know when its coming out I check the store daily but nothing yet..

cambo_Slice08YT
Honored Guest
i really want it for the quest it looks so fun

jcobberss
Honored Guest
yes it does look fun