cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family account

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have owned GO, Rift S, and Quest. I have bought probably well over 100 games on my oculus account. I just pre ordered 3 Quest 2s so that my family can play multiplayer games together.  
My question is: Xbox let’s me have one console (in the living room) set as the “home console” and then auto sign in with my account (in my sons room) so that we can play the roughly 400 games I have purchased and if I am signed into the one console and any of my kids are signed into the “home” console, we can play multiplayer games together without having to buy them twice. 
What is the policy on quest? I will not buy all of the multiplayer games 3 different times so that we can play together. It would also suck to only be able to play the free games together. 
Should I cancel 2 of my orders? 
The headsets will be being used in the same house on the same Wifi network. I would like to buy all of the cool new upcoming games that were just announced and just like with Xbox, am far more likely to continue to invest in the ecosystem if I can play them with my family. 
Any insight on the current or future policies regarding this would be greatly appreciated. I have no use for 3 headsets if we can’t play together on them. 
I understand that the developers need to be paid for their work but here is my point... “I” am their customer, I bought the headsets, and I am buying the games... 
My son is 13 and doesn’t have a job. He isn’t going to buy their game because he doesn’t have money. I’m not going to buy their multiplayer game (Population One for instance) 3 times in order to play it with my family and I’m not even going to buy it once because I have NO interest in playing it with strangers. 
We will just play Rec Room and the other free multiplayer titles and they will lose a sale from the actual paying customer (Me).
0 REPLIES 0