cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favourites

euripides_waves
Honored Guest
You can add an app as a "Favorite", but I don't see a way to bring up your list of "Favorites". I was expecting a "Favorites" list to be available from the Home page or Apps page, in the same way as you can add an app from the store to your "Wishlist", and then view your Wishlist from the menus...
5 REPLIES 5

Sofee20
Honored Guest

Hi:

My problem is that once I’ve selected certain items as my Favorites, I don’t know where to find this list.

As in the (poor, sorry) screen shot below, under Preferences, I can select items as my Favorites (denoted by the check in the circle). However, once selected, I have no idea where to find the list of all the items I’ve selected as my Favorites. I can just go into Preferences and select or unselect them. I cannot launch them from there. I would have expected that once I’d selected a number of items as my Favorites, I’d be able to see a list of my selections somewhere so that I can quickly access and launch them. I don’t know how or where to view the items I’ve selected as my favorites.

Thank you for your help with this.

Peter

Sofee20
Honored Guest
image001png

MALAO
Honored Guest

Same problem, unbelievable, should be easy to find, solution?

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! You should be able to see your favorites in your Oculus home menu. If you are experiencing issues with finding it, please try uninstall and reinstall the Oculus home app on your headset and other devices. If your problem still persist please private message us, and we will help the best we can. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Eypisod
Honored Guest

On my phone, when I favorite an app, a notification briefly appears at the bottom of my screen, allowing me to ''view my favorites''