cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File transfer "Do not show this question again"

JeffRollason
Honored Guest
I have been using Quest 2 connection to PC successfully but on headset it asks "ok to connect to PC" with an option "Do not ask this question again". Because I always want to connect I chose the latter option but from now on it does not connect or ask any question. How can I reset this?
3 REPLIES 3

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Check the Developer section of the Settings menu, I believe there is a toggle there to reset the data access question. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

JeffRollason
Honored Guest

nalex66 said:

Check the Developer section of the Settings menu, I believe there is a toggle there to reset the data access question. 

Thank you very much. That worked! Not helpful of Oculus to have that toggle prevent connection at all! many thanks

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Yeah, it's a bit weird that "don't ask again" really means "the answer is always No." I think the reason is that data-access mode can interfere with Link.

Strangely, I never get the data access question anymore, though I haven't ever clicked "don't ask again." I always just get the Enable Link option. That's fine with me, since that's usually what I want. SideQuest is always able to access the headset when connected anyway, and after connecting with SideQuest, Windows will see it too.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo