cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox stuck on opening screen (quest 2)

CFW_Midlander
Level 2

Hi! When I launch firefox (quest 2) the app opens OK and I can see the home screen but trying to "click" on any of the menu options doesn't work. The options will be highlighted when I point at them but pressing the buttons on the controllers doesn't open anything. One or two other apps seem to do the same thing. Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix it? Many thanks indeed 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey CFW_Midlander! If you're experiencing issues specifically with the Firefox application for the Quest 2, I'd like to recommend reaching out to their development team to see if it's due for an update. 

Mozilla's development team can be reached here.

If the issue can be reproduced with other Oculus applications unrelated to Firefox, I'd like to request that you submit a support ticket with us here, so we can look further into this for you!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey CFW_Midlander! If you're experiencing issues specifically with the Firefox application for the Quest 2, I'd like to recommend reaching out to their development team to see if it's due for an update. 

Mozilla's development team can be reached here.

If the issue can be reproduced with other Oculus applications unrelated to Firefox, I'd like to request that you submit a support ticket with us here, so we can look further into this for you!

View solution in original post