cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed AirLink and Oculus Link!! 3 dots problem!!

MazNight
Level 3

Black Screen/3 dots issue. (Hardware Notification) Oculus Problem For Oculus Link/Air Link

~First Troubleshooting tip: -Open Device Manager > Device Adapters (Mind you this only applies if you have Integrated Graphics) > RIght Click on the Integrated Graphic Unit > Disable Unit (This will refresh your computer, Display Wise) Restart Both your Comptuer And Quest/(Or whatever headset you're using) And try Link again.

If It doesn't work then

Second TroubleShooting Tip -Go to your PC Oculus App > Go to Settings > General > Make Sure Unknown Sources are Turned ON

Third TroubleShooting Tip -Go Into your PC settings > Graphic Settings > Browse > C:\Program Files\Support\oculus-runtime > Add all three OVR Services > Click on them After > Options > Set to High Performance

Fourth TroubleShooting Tip -Make sure your Graphic Drivers ARE UP TO DATE! This has gotten me to have my Air Link work, But This also works for Oculus Link as well!

6 REPLIES 6

Cam2512
Level 2

None of this worked 😞

Did not work 😞

Poppa_cap_YT
Level 2

None of this worked, but thank you for trying to help us

MazNight
Level 3

What I've looked into is that if your computer has a integrated graphics card, Try disabling that in Device manager. And try it again (You may have a weird display afterwards, Which is normal)

You may have to re-enable Airlink on your Oculus App on your PC. Try it from your headset again.

If it works, Great!

If not, I'm sorry.

After it works, Re-enable the integrated graphics card. And you should be good to go.

texdade
Level 3

Disabling the iGPU worked for me! Thanks!

Glad to have helped!