cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free game

RonEyal
Protege
Oculus has just released a video: https://youtu.be/gSuiT6c1G8U
That say that when u buy a oculus quest you will get vader immortal, so I bought a quest a few days ago on Amazon and it suppose to come in the 24th in November so do I get the game or nope?
17 REPLIES 17

RonEyal
Protege
They now make the video private maybe they want it to publish in more a few days later 

RonEyal
Protege

RonEyal said:

They now make the video private maybe they want it to publish in more a few days later 

They just unprivet the video

hightechfool
Honored Guest
you won't get it.  confirmed on latest blog post!  (apparently i'm so new here it won't let me post a link for you lol)

dingofoxvrfox
Protege
See that’s bull the quest should have come with a free game and now giving a free game after people have supported you and bought your headset to only new buyers booo simply boo

RonEyal
Protege

See that’s bull the quest should have come with a free game and now giving a free game after people have supported you and bought your headset to only new buyers booo simply boo

Agree

NorgePlayzYT
Protege

RonEyal said:

Oculus has just released a video: ...
That say that when u buy a oculus quest you will get vader immortal, so I bought a quest a few days ago on Amazon and it suppose to come in the 24th in November so do I get the game or nope?

I think you can only get if you order on Oculus Store

JoeyC132
Protege
lets ask nicely and maybe oculus will hook us up:)

dingofoxvrfox
Protege
I hope so

dingofoxvrfox
Protege
This 30.00 per game is a rip off