cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Prices

Newt182
Honored Guest
Do the people who are pricing games realise they are now targeting a PC gamer market and know that they are pricing their games at more than double a reasonable asking price? Some games are easily 4x the value of what should be charged. 

I would like to try some of the mobile versions of certain games but when I can get them on PC, that look much better and play much better, what is the point
1 REPLY 1

Umpa_PC
Rising Star

Newt182 said:

Do the people who are pricing games realise they are now targeting a PC gamer market and know that they are pricing their games at more than double a reasonable asking price? Some games are easily 4x the value of what should be charged. 

I would like to try some of the mobile versions of certain games but when I can get them on PC, that look much better and play much better, what is the point

TBF, most VR games are reasonably priced, but thats because there is not much in them,  most VR games are quite short.  Now sure there are a few that are priced higher, but price is like beauty - it's in the eye of the beholder, whats a valued price for me recognising the work input, might not be the same for you.

My advice is to never buy a game you think is not worth the money.

I drive an electric car (well we have two of them) but they are not Teslas for a reason!!!

YMMV.
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.