cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game bought on oculus app not visible on vr

Piezu
Level 2

So basically I bought a game (blade & sorcery) but I cant see it in my vr applications tab
(I bought the game through PC oculus app)

If there's any way to fix that? or I have to refund it and buy it on vr

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Piezu! We understand you can't see your purchased app. Well, you got the right solution though. 

Since you purchased it on your PC, you'll only be able to play it on the PC. To use it in the headset, you'll have to purchase it through the headset.

You can perform an automated refund if applicable, using the following steps.

• On Desktop 
  1. Open the Oculus Desktop app on your PC.
  2. Click Settings on the left side of the app.
  3. Click Purchase History under the accounts tab.
  4. Click the three dots on the content you wish to refund.
  5. Click Request Refund and follow any on-screen instructions.

Once you've requested a refund, it takes five to seven working days to review, verify and process a refund request. 

Simply use your phone or headset to make the new purchase.

We hope this works for you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Piezu! We understand you can't see your purchased app. Well, you got the right solution though. 

Since you purchased it on your PC, you'll only be able to play it on the PC. To use it in the headset, you'll have to purchase it through the headset.

You can perform an automated refund if applicable, using the following steps.

• On Desktop 
  1. Open the Oculus Desktop app on your PC.
  2. Click Settings on the left side of the app.
  3. Click Purchase History under the accounts tab.
  4. Click the three dots on the content you wish to refund.
  5. Click Request Refund and follow any on-screen instructions.

Once you've requested a refund, it takes five to seven working days to review, verify and process a refund request. 

Simply use your phone or headset to make the new purchase.

We hope this works for you!

JerryAtricks561
Level 3

Since this is in the Quest/Quest 2 forum I'm assuming you bought a game using the old Oculus but want to play it in your Quest/Quest 2. You can't. At least not the normal way. Quest & Quest 2 won't allow you to load anything you have from the Oculus, causing you to have to purchase those games/apps again, which is kind of a **bleep**ty thing to do to their customers. However, there is a way you can play them in the Quest/Quest 2 by connecting to your PC via a USB cable and using OculusLink. I know, that sucks too. We all bought the Quest/Quest 2 because of its wireless capability, but in order to play Oculus content on it you have to be hard wired to your PC. 

Anyway, here's a link to an article that might help you get what you need. 

https://uploadvr.com/how-to-play-pc-vr-oculus-quest-2/#:~:text=After%20you've%20set%20up,You're%20go...!