cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game installation on another headset

KenTaoyan
Level 2

I just picked up my first oculus 2 and the wife likes it so much that we are buying another one.

My question is, can the purchased game be uninstalled on one headset and installed on another or do I have to purchase the games again for her headset?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, Ken!

We are so happy to hear you guys are enjoying the Oculus Quest 2 so much! 

While you can have both the headsets on one account, they cannot be in the same app at the same time. For multiplayer apps, each headset would need it's own account with it's own app. 

We hope this helps! Happy gaming!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, Ken!

We are so happy to hear you guys are enjoying the Oculus Quest 2 so much! 

While you can have both the headsets on one account, they cannot be in the same app at the same time. For multiplayer apps, each headset would need it's own account with it's own app. 

We hope this helps! Happy gaming!

I didn't realize that I could refer my wife for the second oculus we purchased. I was wondering if we can get the $30 credit that is offered as a referral?

Hey again, KenTaoyan!

This is a good question. While we cannot retroactively apply the credits to your accounts, if you have purchased your second device within 30 days, you may return it and repurchase it - using the referral link. Please visit the link down below for directions on how to activate and receive referral credits, for repurchasing.

How does the Oculus referral program work?

Hope this helps!