cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games NOT available IN oculus HOME

BunkerGamer
Honored Guest

Hello I have a problem. In my Oculus I have 2 games, but I cannot play them when I connect OCULUS to the PC with the LINK cable, the library is empty when I enter the Oculus Home. Someone could help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It sounds like you have bought Quest games. These will be playable when your headset is not connected to your PC. When you connect to a PC (with a USB cable or using Airlink) your headset will only play PC VR titles. Quest and PCVR games are separate things.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We understand that you are not able to access your two games. If you cannot open the games or apps you downloaded for your Oculus Rift S or Rift, please try these troubleshooting tips. Restart the Oculus app on your PC computer, Uninstall and then reinstall the game or app, then restart your computer. Please do not hesitate to reach back out to us on Oculus Support. We cannot wait to see you in VR!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

It sounds like you have bought Quest games. These will be playable when your headset is not connected to your PC. When you connect to a PC (with a USB cable or using Airlink) your headset will only play PC VR titles. Quest and PCVR games are separate things.