cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games missing after update

Anonymous
Not applicable

My quest two just updated (without even giving me a prompt to update it) and all my games are gone. I can’t even redownload them as there’s not button in the store to do so.

35 REPLIES 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

All mine are gone too.  Cant install anything either

kyle.morrey.1
Honored Guest

I just got my oculus today it updated on first start up and i cant install anything on it

Axel_Ewing
Honored Guest

Just updated to version 30. All games gone

Same thing here. Updated my Oculus an hour ago, and all apps are gone.

I connected it to the phone, bus still nothing.

The storage space seems occupied, but is not being recognized by the system.

Thank you Mark!

EdgyMemeQueen02
Explorer

Same issue here. I sent a ticket in to Oculus but I expect it'll take a while to get a reply, if at all

Lailoken
Explorer

Same here. Last night everything was great. This morning, my Quest 2 turned into a brick. All apps suddenly gone, can't download anything. (It spins forever.)

Also, BTW, I tried a factory reset and it didn't work. 

Joshwah
Honored Guest

Throwing in that I've got the same issue, quick update on my headset when I turned it on this morning and now I don't have access to any of my apps. I can see they're all associated to the account logged in, it's even recommending me DLC for the Beat Saber game on my headset that I can't play. Wtf?

Does anyone know what the actual issue is? From what I've read it seems to be some sort of issue where Facebook / Oculus has to verify the people that own the apps before they can play them, and that system/server is having issues if I understand it right.

I haven't had good experience with Oculus Support in the past so I really hope we don't have to go that route 😕

Anonymous
Not applicable

same for me