cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Device Problem and PC connection

Black_Wings
Honored Guest
So basically im trying to connect my quest 2 to my PC. The cable is connected, the app says my quests 2 is connected but will mostly say "General device problem". If that's not the problem then when my quests asks me if I want to allow the data or whatever and I hit accept nothing happens. I was shown that a version of the oculus app was supposed to pop up after you hit accept but nothing happens. My laptop has run the tests and says its vr ready. I have steam vr downloaded but it says please connect device when it is connected. Just a whole load of problems.

**EDIT: Says my systems graphics card doesn't support Rift software, how can I fix this problem?
1 REPLY 1

Richooal
Consultant

**EDIT: Says my systems graphics card doesn't support Rift software, how can I fix this problem?

Well you could start by stating what your system specs are. No one can help you without you giving some information.

Also you say "my laptop has run the tests and says it's VR ready".  There is no Oculus compatibility test anymore, so god knows what test you think you ran.
Did you look on Oculus support site to see what system specs are required?
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.