cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get quest 2 from Curry's eBay pay UK £367.08 for 256gb

MarkT25810
Expert Protege
Just a post for anyone in UK wanting the 256gb version

On eBay Curry's pc world page they have  £31.92 off the £399 model so makes.ot £367.08 and free postage

They have a code and the items page 🙂
11 REPLIES 11

Nice, and seems legit... offer ends tomorrow by the look of it.

(the 8% voucher code is displayed when you hover over the 'show me how' link, next to the little 'Pay only £367.08' box if anyone's wondering)

MarkT25810
Expert Protege

Nice, and seems legit... offer ends tomorrow by the look of it.

(the 8% voucher code is displayed when you hover over the 'show me how' link, next to the little 'Pay only £367.08' box if anyone's wondering)

It is legit as it's from a proper shop not some random seller, what has these vouchers all the time tbh, usually 15 or 20% off certain sellers

I've become a bit suspicious since we had a lot of on-line offers when the original Quest released from people who faked retailer's sites. I always like to scrutinise sellers now, especially when they're high-street sellers advertising offers on ebay, in particular when they don't offer the same discount on their own on-line store.

I had to apologise to BT last week for suspecting them of phishing when they phoned up telling me about my sports package coming to an end.

I think I'm becoming a suspicious old man 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I'm becoming a suspicious old man 🙂

Hell no  I am on your team ... Its not so much suspicion. Us old men get Wise !! 

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary

I've become a bit suspicious since we had a lot of on-line offers when the original Quest released from people who faked retailer's sites. I always like to scrutinise sellers now, especially when they're high-street sellers advertising offers on ebay, in particular when they don't offer the same discount on their own on-line store.

I had to apologise to BT last week for suspecting them of phishing when they phoned up telling me about my sports package coming to an end.

I think I'm a suspicious old man 🙂

FTFY

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

@Shadowmask72 yep, who am I kidding, I've been that way for years!

Revy106
Honored Guest
Got mine free due to an error lol

lensmandave
Superstar

Revy106 said:

Got mine free due to an error lol

Hope you got a receipt  😛
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB - Nvidia RTX 3080 ti - 16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have to be honest i have not gone into this deeply but i assume if there are issues you have to return it via the Ebay Process which quite frankly is always hassle. Is this the case or could you just take it back to the Curry's Store ?