cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GizmoVR video player not working after V23 update

TommyMaples12
Level 3
Just got automatic Quest 2 update to V23 and GizmoVR Video Player is now broke.  Reinstall of the App didn't make a difference.
19 REPLIES 19

Jabokai
Level 2

It´s now working

Really? I just downloaded it again and the dates on the files are all the same - doesn't look like it's been updated. Anyway, I uninstalled/installed anyway and it's still broken for me. To be clear, it has a load of blank white boxes in the browser where navigation/results/etc should be... the local media part may well work okay. The advert box works though.  :lol:

Dukebimmel
Level 2

Jabokai said:

It´s now working

Really? I just downloaded it again and the dates on the files are all the same - doesn't look like it's been updated. Anyway, I uninstalled/installed anyway and it's still broken for me. To be clear, it has a load of blank white boxes in the browser where navigation/results/etc should be... the local media part may well work okay. The advert box works though.  :lol:

I uninstalled the version and take the one from sidequest

Jabokai
Level 2

I uninstalled the version and take the one from sidequest

Ah, Okay, I didn't know about Sidequest, I was just installing from gizmovr's own site. I tried Sidequest and you are absolutely right, it works from there, thank you. :smiley:

DaddyWest
Level 2
gizmovr doesn't show up in sidequest for me. Is the one on their site only for quest 1?

Jabokai
Level 2

DaddyWest said:

gizmovr doesn't show up in sidequest for me. Is the one on their site only for quest 1?

I have a Quest 2 and it showed up for me. 

andy2m
Level 2
SIdequest also worked for me when reinstall of direct download from GizmoVR site did not fix the "white screen" problem. I have a quest 2 that now seems to be 100% working.

samysousa
Level 2
If any link is posted officially please share here.

Jabokai
Level 2

samysousa said:

If any link is posted officially please share here.

GizmoVR site is now pointing to Sidequest, so obviously they've decided that is the official route now. Updated 4th Jan. 

TommyMaples12
Level 3
So this is working better now but in chat clicking the space bar actually spells out "space", everything else seems to be working now.

kim090927
Level 2
I still don't work.Please, Help me...