cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GizmoVR video player not working after V23 update

TommyMaples12
Explorer
Just got automatic Quest 2 update to V23 and GizmoVR Video Player is now broke.  Reinstall of the App didn't make a difference.
19 REPLIES 19

Jabokai
Honored Guest

It´s now working

Really? I just downloaded it again and the dates on the files are all the same - doesn't look like it's been updated. Anyway, I uninstalled/installed anyway and it's still broken for me. To be clear, it has a load of blank white boxes in the browser where navigation/results/etc should be... the local media part may well work okay. The advert box works though.  :lol:

Dukebimmel
Honored Guest

Jabokai said:

It´s now working

Really? I just downloaded it again and the dates on the files are all the same - doesn't look like it's been updated. Anyway, I uninstalled/installed anyway and it's still broken for me. To be clear, it has a load of blank white boxes in the browser where navigation/results/etc should be... the local media part may well work okay. The advert box works though.  :lol:

I uninstalled the version and take the one from sidequest

Jabokai
Honored Guest

I uninstalled the version and take the one from sidequest

Ah, Okay, I didn't know about Sidequest, I was just installing from gizmovr's own site. I tried Sidequest and you are absolutely right, it works from there, thank you. :smiley:

DaddyWest
Honored Guest
gizmovr doesn't show up in sidequest for me. Is the one on their site only for quest 1?

Jabokai
Honored Guest

DaddyWest said:

gizmovr doesn't show up in sidequest for me. Is the one on their site only for quest 1?

I have a Quest 2 and it showed up for me. 

andy2m
Honored Guest
SIdequest also worked for me when reinstall of direct download from GizmoVR site did not fix the "white screen" problem. I have a quest 2 that now seems to be 100% working.

samysousa
Honored Guest
If any link is posted officially please share here.

Jabokai
Honored Guest

samysousa said:

If any link is posted officially please share here.

GizmoVR site is now pointing to Sidequest, so obviously they've decided that is the official route now. Updated 4th Jan. 

TommyMaples12
Explorer
So this is working better now but in chat clicking the space bar actually spells out "space", everything else seems to be working now.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I still don't work.Please, Help me...