cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gorilla Tag wont install

BlitzGod437
Honored Guest

Something happend with gorilla tag that wouldn't let my play so I tried Uninstaller then reinstalling but won't let me install it again. And the weird thing is my sister's account has gorilla tag just fine but mine doesn't and I have the owner account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This happend like 2 years ago and yes I did end up finding a solution, which was uninstall the game from all accounts on the headset, then reinstall staring with the owners account. Plus with the recent updates, this is no longer an issue for me.

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! Try power cycling your Quest headset (power off completely then turn back on) and re-connect to your WiFi. If the problem persists past this, click here to submit a ticket. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

when i click download it dowloads and then when its finished it says dowload again

intent.hex
Honored Guest

did u manage to fix it in the end?

Same with me. I hope oculus will respond with something besides power cycle because that didn’t help.

Tage123983
Honored Guest

Same for me

Hello! I tried to contact support but it says select product what do I do there?

SonixVR
Honored Guest

When i hit download and when it finishes downloading it says download and when i go to notifications it says installation failed

same

did you find a way to make it work?

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?