cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green dots on screen

CDMDalek
Level 3

My Quest 1 has been great, and I've never had issues. After the v28 update, I turned it on, and today, my right lens has what is called "noisy black". I closed each eye individually, and it's only in the right lens. No scratches or anything. It doesn't do it on starting up with the Oculus logo, and it's mainly when it transitions into opening apps and games. I tried restarting, but it's still there. Not noticeable on bright games, but if I try to watch a movie on Youtube or something with a lot of darks, it's there. I added an image I found online that looks like what I see. Any ideas of how to fix this? Will it just go away? Is it a software bug? Thanks in advance.This is not a screen of my Quest but is the same thing I see in that lens when loading an app or game...This is not a screen of my Quest but is the same thing I see in that lens when loading an app or game...

1 REPLY 1

MagnusHorn
Level 3

For me the problem is solved! It was the new silicon mask/face eye, I put on and that obscured the « presence detector » that turned off the screen thinking I wasn’t wearing it.