cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guardian blocks play on Accountant+

ORMaggieD
Honored Guest
It is difficult to complete some of the play on Accountant+ because the game play area is outside of the Guardian. I hurt my hand throwing a brick when I hit real wall. My play space is empty and large (16'x18'). Tried resetting Guardian and starting over but it doesn't help. Can anyone? Help that is?
5 REPLIES 5

Kentobi
Heroic Explorer
I played through Accounting+ in a much smaller space - does the warping/teleport not work for you? Or it doesn’t present itself when the playroom is larger?

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I had this issue at first, until I realized I could teleport to reposition myself in the game space.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

ORMaggieD
Honored Guest
Thanks for the two responses. How do you teleport? I've tried clicking different buttons on both controllers but nothing worked. Thanks in advance

Jimbob2bob
Protege
You played accountant+ without teleportation?  Wow, that made me laugh. Don't play robo recall. 

nalex66
MVP
MVP

ORMaggieD said:

Thanks for the two responses. How do you teleport? I've tried clicking different buttons on both controllers but nothing worked. Thanks in advance

You click in the thumbstick. While you're holding it in, it shows you an outline of your play area, and you can point to where you want to put it. Release the thumbstick to teleport.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo