cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Beat Saber has disappeared from my library (i purchased it throught the headset store)

Cloof
Honored Guest

Hello.

I just bought the oculus quest 2, and the first thing I did when starting is to buy the Beat Saber through the oculus store (the store inside the headset). In fact, I was playing him for about an hour. Then I stopped and continued configuring things like linking oculus to the computer, enabling the air link, etc.

Later, when I put the headset again, I saw that the interface has changed (now the buttons layout has changed and I see icons with colors when they were all gray before) and suddenly Beat Saber does not appear in my library (I don't know if this may have something to do with it).

However, in the Oculus home desktop application I can see it, but if I start it, it says there is a problem and it cannot connect with the headset. I've been reading that the Oculus Home apps are actually for Oculus Rift and there are games like Beat Saber that are not cross-play. But I have bought Beat Saber through the headset store, I do not understand why now it does not work for me. Someone can tell me what may be happening.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cloof
Honored Guest

Thank you, in the end I requested a refund of the game and bought it again, so problem solved.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Cloof, if you haven't already please open a support ticket with us here so we can look into the issue further. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

PITTCANNA
Visionary

If you were on LINK and bought beat saber then most likely you bought it for rift and the quest platform.  Check the links below if one says Purchased then that is platform you purchased from

RIFT VERSION OF BEATSABER

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/1304877726278670

QUEST VERSION OF BEATSABER

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/2448060205267927/?ranking_trace=105527567699192_24480602052...

Cloof
Honored Guest

Thank you, in the end I requested a refund of the game and bought it again, so problem solved.