cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone gotten the Oculus Windows app v.13 at all?

Apehjerne
Protege
But then again.. those that may have received v.13 and now finally can use Link again, probably aren't running back here anytime soon. Unless that update are causing yet another set of trouble, that is.
14 REPLIES 14

RatByteGames
Explorer
nope  v12 or 14 ptc 

enigma01
Trustee
I’m on 13 Quest and 14 PC, Link still works fine for me and others have reported the same. I don’t think the 13/14 number mismatch has anything directly to do with Link not working for some. I think it’s possibly  caused by some other underlying issue, or else why does it work fine for some?

Apehjerne
Protege
I don’t think the 13/14 number mismatch has anything directly to do with Link not working for some. I think it’s possibly  caused by some other underlying issue, or else why does it work fine for some?

You may think that as much as you want, but it's a sad fact that v14 comes with a number of issues that can cause problems. I am not a techie and can't explain why 14/PTC works for some, while others now can't use Link at all.
I've been in ongoing contact with Support, who confirms that it's an Oculus software issue. I've been told to just wait for v13 to arrive... whenever the **** that may be.

CocO_Luke
Explorer
I suspect it doesn't exist at all

FreiherrSeymore
Protege
Some german dude on youtube claims he got the v13 App update yesterday after restarting but im waiting angrily too

FreiherrSeymore
Protege
FINALLY got the PC app update to v13 after a restart and can confirm link  is working just fine again (Quest 13/PC 13)

Apehjerne
Protege

FINALLY got the PC app update to v13 after a restart and can confirm link  is working just fine again (Quest 13/PC 13)

Thanks for letting us know, and congrats! 🙂

ohgrant
Superstar
Got version 13 on PC an hour ago, updating Quest app now. 
Gigabyte  AB350 Ryzen 2700x, 32gb ddr 4 3200, 2080ti. HP Reverb G2, Index controllers, Quest 1 and 2x Quest 2. 65" 3DTV HD3D DLP projector.

iNIKEL
Protege
Anyone with v13 mind sharing driver folder from oculus app folder? Or the whole folder?

Its time to stop oculus bs.