cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone's order from Oculus been shipped yet

Twodogsprime
Protege
Has anyone's order from Oculus been shipped yet ? mines still at processing .
57 REPLIES 57

Twodogsprime
Protege
Well mines still at processing which doesnt look good as they took the money on the 6th so ?

Edit my delivery date is supposed to be 10/14/2020 i ordered 1hr and 30 minutes after pre-orders started .

Eatsrootsleaves
Protege
Just got FedX confirmation text message that it will be delivered on the 14th in Australia 

HaselHoof
Adventurer
Phuq me i just received an sms from Fedex my delivery from Hong Kong is 

Scheduled delivery:
Monday 19/10/2020 by 18:00

Well frankly that sucks i ordered 1hr and 30 minutes the day pre-orders started it was 4.30 am here .What the point pre-ordering something from oculus ? . I should have stayed in bed and just ordered from amazon australia today or get it shipped from Amazon US  it would still be quicker ...... i will never make this mistake again.

Eatsrootsleaves
Protege

HaselHoof said:

Phuq me i just received an sms from Fedex my delivery from Hong Kong is 

Scheduled delivery:
Monday 19/10/2020 by 18:00

Well frankly that sucks i ordered 1hr and 30 minutes the day pre-orders started it was 4.30 am here .What the point pre-ordering something from oculus ? . I should have stayed in bed and just ordered from amazon australia today or get it shipped from Amazon US  it would still be quicker ...... i will never make this mistake again.

Yeah that does sorts suck. I ordered on the 18th September.
Lets just see if Amazon lives up to their promises.

HaselHoof
Adventurer

Just got FedX confirmation text message that it will be delivered on the 14th in Austral
"
Edit :  the 19th dammit

Edit Edit this is the email Order comfirmation time&date Thu, Sep 17, 4:43 AM

HaselHoof
Adventurer
Oh and it keeps getting better my delivery date will change again as ive had a shipping exception fedex tells me FedEx: Shipment Exception means that your
package was not loaded on to the flight on the day but it will be
loaded on the next available flight.

BatLB
Expert Protege
I haven't received anything so far, still Processing for Shipment. I know that that Devices will most likely be shipped from Ireland to Austria and take more than 1 day to arrive.

Also, my local Electronic Market had like 50 Quest 2 on Stock on Friday when I went there. I could have picked it up there but I trusted in my pre-order. fml.

HaselHoof
Adventurer

BatLB said:

I haven't received anything so far, still Processing for Shipment. I know that that Devices will most likely be shipped from Ireland to Austria and take more than 1 day to arrive.

Also, my local Electronic Market had like 50 Quest 2 on Stock on Friday when I went there. I could have picked it up there but I trusted in my pre-order. fml.

Yeah i will never trust Oculus again , i just chatted to help and told them what has happened and they blamed me saying yes i put my order in early but delivery is based when they take payment i used my Credit Card and they took the money on the 6th . I will never trust oculus again and im only going to buy my apps\games on steam.

Eatsrootsleaves
Protege
Yeah HaselHoof its your fault ...LOL That's harsh of them.
Is your order coming from Hong Kong like mine?

PS Sorry Im adding posts to your"Quest2 Arrives" Discussion...couldn't help myself, I think I got trolled.

jordan_caldwell
Honored Guest

BatLB said:

same here man, I thought Oculus would have their shiznit together but Its proving to be a bit of a headache, In unsure as to why a well established company like FB would have such an ambiguos customer journey. This is what courier hermes does, they use strange language and vague information ...and still take money.