I have the oculus app on my laptop but when I go to devices and try to link or add my Quest 2 to the app I get the initial screen where I select Deny when it asks to access info and then I am supposed to see something that says ENABLE but that never shows. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. HELP
I am trying to do this in order to be able to get more games for my son to play.
Hey there, thanks for bringing this to the community. We'd love to help you out with this. Let's try pairing your Oculus app with your headset through the mobile app.
Follow the steps below.
1. Open the Oculus app on a compatible mobile device.
2. When you open the Oculus mobile app, you'll continue the initial setup process which includes:
- Signing into Oculus with Facebook
- Setting up a VR profile
- Adjusting preferences and privacy settings
- Creating an Oculus Store PIN
- Adding payment information
3. Once you complete the steps listed above, choose your headset in the app.
4. Now, your headset will either pair automatically, or ask for the pairing code that was displayed while you were in-VR.
5. After your headset is paired, tap Controller or Headset Problem?, then select Connect Wi-Fi.
6. Follow the remaining steps displayed in your Oculus app to resolve the issue.
If this doesn't help please submit a support ticket here for us to look into this further.
Hi there, thanks for following up on what we suggested. Let's do some troubleshooting on this together.