cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Please, Pairing Q2 to CPU for ODH

zekev
Explorer

Hi Friends, and thanks for any help, i'm lost.

The goal is to be able to load custom .apk files to the Q2.

The purpose is developing in Unity.

I cannot successfully pair the device?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there zekev, completely understand how frustrating this can be for you. No worries, I'm here to help. Check that both your PC and headset are on the same local network. Try toggling on/off the Air Link toggle in the Oculus PC App > Settings > Beta. Then Reboot your headset and restart your PC software. These steps should help you. if not please feel free to send us a private message, so we can gather some information from you and find a solution. Happy Gaming!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Zekev, while we do want you to get the most out of your VR experience with Oculus. It's not recommended to upload unapproved .apk files to your device, as this could cause software issues to the headset itself. As well as void any warranty that may be currently active. For pairing instructions for the Quest 2 please feel free to use the link provided here for more details. (Click Here) Setting up Quest 2  (Click Here) Pairing Quest 2 Controllers. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks for helping me not void my warranty.

This is my issue:

I cannot pair my Quest 2 to my computer in order to use Oculus Developer Hub.

Thank You.

Hey there zekev, completely understand how frustrating this can be for you. No worries, I'm here to help. Check that both your PC and headset are on the same local network. Try toggling on/off the Air Link toggle in the Oculus PC App > Settings > Beta. Then Reboot your headset and restart your PC software. These steps should help you. if not please feel free to send us a private message, so we can gather some information from you and find a solution. Happy Gaming!

Hey Friend!

Thanks for the help, and if you detected any frustration, it's with me, not you!

Anyway, i think you resolved my issue, but if not i'll write back and complain. 😋  

Seriously, Thank You!