cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please: 2 Devices only one Facebook, can't play together in same game

CalebRocksAll
Honored Guest
I am a Disabled Gulf War Vet, 12 years honorable service, and saved up to get a second Quest 2 for my daughter, so she could play with my son.

It turns out they do not allow two user accounts on one Facebook, even though I spent 400 dollars for each one, and have two kids.

Totally ruined my precious daughter's whole birthday

I read about putting the headset in Developer mode and Sideloading to get into the Andriod system settings to add new users on a headset.

But I don't think this works with two users on one Facebook account with both headsets on my one Facebook account?

Please help, I'd like to turn her tears into smiles!

Tech support was utterly worthless and just spat out rules at me, which does not fix anything at all.  With the Quest 2 out now, and many households only having one parent and minors, this will likely become a common issue and very unhappy customers.
2 REPLIES 2

PITTCANNA
Visionary
Tech support is bots not actual people.

you don't need to sideload anything who ever told you that is flat out lying to you.

So V24 of firmware is going to be launching soon, which allows multiple users for headsets and singular accounts

Multiplayer varies from game to game a game like beatsaber requires 2 different accounts and 2 separate title purchases.

But eleven table tennis you can use one account and one purchase.

PITTCANNA
Visionary