cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Pops_ajg
Level 2

I was pairing my oculus to my computer but I accidentally unpaired my left controller and i can't pair it again i need help

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Pops_ajg. Thanks for reaching out. We understand how your controller not being able pair can be get in the way of your VR experience. We're more than happy to help you resolve issue as quickly as possible. 

The first thing we can try is Press any button to wake the controller while using Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest. While you have your headset on, press and hold the Oculus button to reorient the controller.

The next option we can try is to preform a soft rest. You can do this by removing the batteries from the controller for one minute and put them back inside. 

Unpair and re-pairing your controllers is also something we can also try if you're having trouble connecting or pairing your Touch controllers.

Please reach out if the issue persists. We're here to help!

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We wanted to check in and make sure you were able to resolve your controller issue, if you still need further help please feel free to send us a PM or submit a support ticket here.

To send us a private message, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message". Please remember that you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.