cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon Worlds Release Date in Australia?

Curious.Toy
Protege

Hi there,

do you know when Horizon Worlds will be open to the rest of the world (in particular Australia)?

I have sent my registration request and I am eager to start creating content!

Thanks

Steve

132 REPLIES 132

sarcaz87
Honored Guest

Horizon worlds from what i heard is the place to be !! In Australia we only have venues… which sucks because not many people are on venues now!! Please consider opening up for us!!

dragonmedown
Honored Guest

Does anyone know if and or when they will release Horizon Worlds to Australia ?

Keen to get involved 🙂

Yes! Meta Please Add some Beta testers for Australia!!!

Agreed - I think its about time that the gifted creator from Australia gain access, especially during the early days. 😫

Feeling left out of the crucial development stage and I want to create content.🤠

Ready when you are Meta!

Our goal is to have everyone to have access to Horizon Worlds! We have yet to have a release date for Australia, but we would advise you to keep up with our Oculus blog for all updates regarding all things Oculus.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Red.Nick
Honored Guest

When does Horizon Worlds get released to Australia?

Hi @Red.Nick! Thanks for reaching out and thanks for being so excited.  We are too!

We have been releasing Horizon Worlds in waves. Eventually, everyone should have access!

As we don't currently have a release date yet for our users from Down Under, we recommend keeping informed with our Newsroom for updates with all the latest from Meta Quest!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Any update guys ?? Its been a few months now