cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I exit apps in Quest 2??

EasyToAssemble
Honored Guest
This sounds absurd, but I can't figure out how to exit apps on the Quest 2. I've tried all buttons on the controller and can't figure out how to do it. I keep having to restart just so i can get back to the home menu.

Can anyone advise?
6 REPLIES 6

Six_Of_One
Protege
On the right controller click the oculus button quickly once. Something should appear giving you the choice to quit any app or not. ?

Richooal
Consultant
It is ridiculous that so many VR apps have no "Quit" or "Exit" option. It's like having to use <alt>F4 to quit in Windows.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

EasyToAssemble
Honored Guest
Ah, thanks :smile: Knew it had to be simple. My Go controller had a return-button, so it was a bit more obvious.

LameDuckWarrior
Heroic Explorer
Also, clicking the right Oculus button four times will bring you straight to your quest home page from wherever you are. Even out of Link PC.

LameDuckWarrior
Heroic Explorer

Also, clicking the right Oculus button four times will bring you straight to your quest home page from wherever you are. Even out of Link PC.

Holding said button recenters.

anonymous_000
Honored Guest

Yeah, it's also absurd that I've been recently having this problem where Opening up and use it and when I close it it looks like the gate the game is trying to multitask. It's just Close a window but it just won't close like the app will just not allow Oculus to close the app. And now I see a window behind another window. And Really glitching out and stuff and I don't know what's wrong.