cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you track an Oculus order made from guest account?

enigma01
Trustee
I had to purchase an Oculus Quest accessory using a Guest account. When logged into my account the accessories wouldn’t load and said ‘Something went wrong’ 

If I try track my order from the confirmation email it just goes in an endless cycle of asking me to enter email and order number, emails me a link. Click the link and it asks me to do the same thing and sends me another email, over and over. I’m never taken to the order details. 

I’ve tried different browsers and clearing cookies and cache etc several times. 
4 REPLIES 4

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
You are best to contact Oculus support and ask them to link your order to your account.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

enigma01
Trustee

TomCgcmfc said:

You are best to contact Oculus support and ask them to link your order to your account.

I did already and they said they couldn’t link a guest order to my account! 

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

enigma01 said:

TomCgcmfc said:

I did already and they said they couldn’t link a guest order to my account! 

Well they should at least be able to provide tracking information.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

McNutts
Adventurer
If you contact support make sure to include all the information related to your order. I just made an inquiry about an order I placed for some hardware on the Oculus site so I know what they will ask for. I literally responded with this information to Oculus 1 hour ago. I placed my order on the Oculus site through my Oculus account so they might ask for more information from you but they will at the very least ask for the information below.

The information Oculus support will need to help you:

• Full Name on the order
  • Email Address on the order
  • Shipping Address
  • Phone number
  • Last 4 of credit card or your PayPal email address
Ryzen 7 5800X | 3090FE | 32GB@3600MHz | Rift S | 128GB Quest1 | 256GB Quest2 | 64GB Go | PSVR | Index