cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long until games sale?

Sicktrash
Expert Protege
When do you think we'll start seeing quest games discounted?

I imagine it'll be a little while as they won't wanna upset new users who just bought games at release....
15 REPLIES 15

Sicktrash
Expert Protege

KlodsBrik said:

Imagine buying a blockbuster movie for $10 and it only runs for 1hour 30mins.

1. Who is buying movies in 2019 lol

2. You could sell it after watching it

3. There's no subscription for quest games like there is for movies.

4. Movies are on discount sale regularly, there are no quest games on sale currently

5. You can shop around for movies to get best price. Can't do that with quest games can ya

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Movies aren't discounted on release day, but only after they've been out a while. Quest games will do the same.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

CrimsonRelic
Protege

Sicktrash said:

And I want lower prices cause I don't feel any of the games I've paid for are worth the money. No games are worth more than 10. They're all pretty short and simple so far

Try developing a game for VIRTUAL REALITY and then selling it for $10. Let's see how long your team lasts.

iN5OMANiAC
Protege

nalex66 said:

Someone said they were not allowing updates or new content on the store until June 4th, so maybe at that time we'll start seeing sales, Daily Deals, etc.

The day the two week refund period for games ends... its almost like theyre doing it on purpose...

There's a VR game on Steam.  The developers gave away some freebies on here about 3 years ago - i tried it out and left a review saying bargain price (they had it up for about £6) and how great it was - "VR needs games like this".  For the past year it's on there for about £90 - i also think it's unfinished.

People still abuse my review to this day.  Apparently i could go on and edit it but i love the comedy value lol
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

falken76
Expert Consultant

Sicktrash said:

KlodsBrik said:

Imagine buying a blockbuster movie for $10 and it only runs for 1hour 30mins.

1. Who is buying movies in 2019 lol

2. You could sell it after watching it

3. There's no subscription for quest games like there is for movies.

4. Movies are on discount sale regularly, there are no quest games on sale currently

5. You can shop around for movies to get best price. Can't do that with quest games can ya

Quest JUST came, how cheap are you?  You expect clearance prices on launch day?  What console or anything came out on release and you could ask the clerk "Hey, where are your games that are on sale for this thing?  It's been out for a whole day now"