How to cancel a refund?

William-PB
Honored Guest

I want cancel a refund how?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, William-PB! We see you are inquiring about cancelling a refund. We're here to help!

What product are you trying to cancel a refund on?

Is the refund an app or software? If so, please wait for the refund to clear and repurchase the software again.

Is the refund a device or other hardware? If this is the case, please DM us so we can assist you further! Please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We're here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

hi there, what if I rebuy the app that I refund while the refund request unfinished

Hey ymoc, we'd be happy to clear this up for you! Seems that if you purchase the app again while the refund is pending, it should still process as normal once finished. However keep in mind that you can only refund apps once. Hope this clears up any confusion and we hope that your Oculus experience is 100%! Cheers!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!