cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a US resident and cant download 'Horizon Worlds' . It says 'coming soon' .

anikaprasad2017
Honored Guest

I am a US resident and cant download 'Horizon Worlds' . It says 'coming soon' . Any solution to this ?

@supp

92 REPLIES 92

Euphorrix
Explorer

I am sadly in this same boat and cannot install it. It only allows me to 'Add to Wishlist'

My account was created in the US and has never been outside of the US, and am 18+.

I did some digging and found a reddit post about someone who had an interaction with support and said (paraphrased) that even though it is out for US and Canada Residents 18+ they 'added more people to Horizon Worlds' at the end of the article (end paraphrase) which to me sounds like only certain people are getting it, and not everyone who meets the criteria they listed -shrugs- The highlight on this makes me (hopefully) wonder if they are doing the batch roll outs to certain people like their updates.

Would love to get in on helping make worlds and have some fun, hopefully an admin can respond to us with an actual answer and not a link to another horizon product like they did on another post, and provide an actual answer. Sadly I think the answer here for us is 'patience'

Best of luck to all who are in this same situation, hope to see you all in Horizon Worlds (sooner than later)

Mindlessjoker
Honored Guest

Yup, same boat 😕

Euphorrix
Explorer

Wanted to give an update, I have been checking the Apps Store every day like an addict, last night before bed it wasn't there, today it is! So I have a feeling this is being released in waves to people like their updates and the answer is sadly "patience." Hope you all get access soon and to see you in worlds! Happy Building! 

anikaprasad2017
Honored Guest

I too got it today morning 🙂

Euphorrix
Explorer

Leaving more bit of information in case anyone else stubbles upon our thread, I had to "Get" it from the oculus website then go into my headset's app then go to "Not Installed" in the drop down to install it before I could see it. Same thing with MRC.

I'm having this issue right now. 

Thanks for the info @Euphorrix curious why the app registered the eligibility before the headset but useful to know.

Kylan
Explorer

I am also in the same boat.

Hey all, we're just as excited for Horizon Worlds as you! As far as access goes, it should be rolled out for everyone. But if it isn't, we suggest waiting just a little bit to see if that changes. If it doesn't change in the next 48-72 hours, definitely let us know. Cheers!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!