cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a US resident and cant download 'Horizon Worlds' . It says 'coming soon' .

anikaprasad2017
Honored Guest

I am a US resident and cant download 'Horizon Worlds' . It says 'coming soon' . Any solution to this ?

@supp

92 REPLIES 92

Ratistik
Honored Guest

Same issue here, in Canada +18 and still no link for downloading. It just says 'coming soon' 😞

It is still not available...  US citizen here with a US facebook account well over the age of 18.  It shows 'Get' when logged out but 'Coming soon' when logged in.  This is frustrating.

Hey MingKonng, thanks for letting us know! Please confirm whether or not it will authorize you through using another platform to 'Get' the app, such as the mobile app or website. It should be rolled out for everyone, but your headset may not have updated the eligibility so we want to be extra sure this isn't the case. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi, thanks for getting back to me.  I have confirmed it still says 'Coming Soon' on both the website and mobile app when I am logged into my oculus account.  If I log out and browse as a guest it says 'Get' but of course once I click get it forces me to login and once again it says 'Coming soon'.

Kylan
Explorer

I have the same experience as MingKonng. The website says Get but once I log in it changes to Coming Soon.

I'm also seeing coming soon for horizon worlds. I'm not able to download it. 

Still doesnt work for me, please add access to my account I got a invite via email almost a year ago and It redirects me to the store page without giving a code. 

Hey all, thanks for letting us know the specifics of that! We'll let the team know and we'll look into this further. In the meantime, keep an eye out for updates and keep trying every so often. Cheers!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

mkrr24
Protege

Same here in Canada on Oculus it says add to wishlist.

mkrr24
Protege

164D0222-3F22-4F96-B10F-B51FA5AA1B37.png