cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am still on quest 2 build 23.0 , is this normal

Aymito2
Level 4

This really frustrating  most users have 25 and now 26 build for some time now , and I am still 23.0

why is that ...🙄

7 REPLIES 7

AlasPoorJoric
Level 3

You should thank your lucky stars. I've had nothing but issues since the V25 update, leaving the unit as an expensive paperweight. I wish I could opt out of the last 2 updates.

proulxraphael
Level 2

I have now the V26 and it works fine. In your headset, go to settings, down on the left side, choose "about your device". Than on the upper right you should see the option of updating. Just select it. Don't forget that you'll need internet connected to your headset. Enjoy!

I have now the V26 and it works fine.  In your headset, go to settings, down on the left side, choose "about your device".  Than on the upper right you should see the option of updating.  Just select it.  Don't forget that you'll need internet connected to your headset.  Enjoy!

unfortunately the updating option is grayed out and not select-able for some  reason  🙄

If you use Link, DO NOT UPDATE TO V26. Stay on V23 and be happy and ignore the Update message when it does allow you to update. Just read these Forums to get a sense of Link and V25/26. Just wait until you see people start responding that things got fixed with Link and whatever the follow on updates are.

my pc link updated itself to v26 , I don't know how , I am on manual update,

xHyqn
Level 3

You're lucky, update 25 is glitchy af