cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought many Oculus Go games and apps I just bought Oculus Quest 2 do I have to buy everthin again?

chrisdallasdual
Honored Guest
I've had the Go for a couple years now, I just received my Oculus Quest 2 and I logged on with Facebook and set it all up but I don't see anywhere any of the apps or games that I have already purchased for the Go, do I have to buy them again? Please tell me that is not the case..any help is appreciated
5 REPLIES 5

PITTCANNA
Visionary
some go apps are not crossbuy to quest.  also i don't think any go games are supported by quest.  Any cross buy games should be available for download in your home screen.

chrisdallasdual
Honored Guest
What about virtual desktop? Many of these apps are very expensive I bought them once and now again? 

PITTCANNA
Visionary
virtual desktop is not on the list.
https://support.oculus.com/684583725353553/

DASFREAK
Protege
I own the Go, Q1, and Q2.  While not all games you bought on the Go will work in the Q1, you were able to play a lot of them and even some got a free upgrade to the Q1.  You just switched between Go and Q1 games in the library.  Just got done with setting up my Q2 and it seems they removed the option to switch between Q1 and Go games.  Not sure if it was an oversight or they took that function away.  😞  Hope to see it added again soon.,  If it can run on a Q1, it should be able to run on a Q2 for sure.

lukrielle
Protege
i don't remember where but i saw somewhere that quest 2 won't support go app.