cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't use Quest, it asks for a code

DiegoM.Bonati
Level 2

I have suddenly been forced to upgrade my account to Meta and now it asks me for a code and I don't know where to put this code and I can't use my applications and I can't use my Quest headset.
Please could someone help me?
I can't find where to generate a help ticket in my account either.

Thanks in advance

Diego

3 REPLIES 3

SallyJPK
Level 2

I went through this two nights ago. You have to get meta occulus app and set up the pin there.

DiegoM.Bonati
Level 2

I have been forced to factory reset on the recommendation of the Oculus technicians and have lost all the apps and files I had copied to my headset. I will have to reinstall everything.

Hey, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand losing your library can be extremely concerning and tedious. This should definitely not be the case, and we'd like to help get you back to enjoying VR again!

It's possible there was a secondary account created during the Meta Merge process. We know this process was a little confusing. We'd like to take a look at your account and see why you're having issues with your library.

We'd like to invite you to directly message us. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.