cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I found my delivery date estimation

HaselHoof
Adventurer
I followed a guide from reddit And Youtube , i took me ages as my memory is shocking due to a huge amount of medication daily .Here's the  Video Guide : youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvkhpj5umjU

Method :

I saw people were suggesting to contact support to know their
estimated delivery date. It's also sent when viewing your order on the
Oculus website but not displayed.

Here is how to see it:

- Open developer tools (F12)

- Go to https://secure.oculus.com/my/orders/[Quest 2 order ID]/

- Click on "Network" at the top

- Click on XHR a little lower

- Select the SECOND graphql?... (mine was the second, I don't know if it's always the case)

- Click on "Preview"

- Open stuff up to "physicalOrders"

- Select your Quest 2 order

- Click on "shopOrderItems", then "node", then "0"

- You will see your "estimatedDeliveryDate"

Go there and convert it to real date: https://www.unixtimestamp.com/index.php

My Date is 10/14/2020 @ 8:00am (UTC)

11 REPLIES 11

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I looked at that a while ago, but it was a pain in the ass because in Firefox I didn't find a Preview button. Anyway, I opened the graphql file and dug through the text to find my estimated delivery, which was Oct 16th. I ordered within minutes of pre-orders going live, but shipments to Canada come from the US and always take a few extra days. I'll be thrilled if I actually have it by the 16th, but I'm not expecting it to get here quite that quickly.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

HaselHoof
Adventurer

nalex66 said:

I looked at that a while ago, but it was a pain in the ass because in Firefox I didn't find a Preview button. Anyway, I opened the graphql file and dug through the text to find my estimated delivery, which was Oct 16th. I ordered within minutes of pre-orders going live, but shipments to Canada come from the US and always take a few extra days. I'll be thrilled if I actually have it by the 16th, but I'm not expecting it to get here quite that quickly.

Same here with firefox , i ended up doing it in microsoft edge .

Just noticed some people on Oculus reddit have had a pre-order charge on their accounts .

Eatsrootsleaves
Protege
Thanks for that it does actually work but what a PITA.
You think Oculus would just display the estimated delivery date and make things easier.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

HaselHoof said:

nalex66 said:

Same here with firefox , i ended up doing it in microsoft edge .

Just noticed some people on Oculus reddit have had a pre-order charge on their accounts .

Yeah, my credit card was charged last night, and my Quest 2 order status is now “Processing for Shipping.”

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Eatsrootsleaves
Protege
Yeah we all are it seems....
See Here

HaselHoof
Adventurer

Yeah we all are it seems....
See Here

Bugger nothing taken from my bank yet and no mention of packing and shipping

CaryMGVR
Expert Protege
Mine is arriving on Tuesday, October 13th!
???♥️

HaselHoof
Adventurer

CaryMGVR said:

Mine is arriving on Tuesday, October 13th!
???♥️

Awesome , not too long now

hesten_unam
Protege
Interesting!