I saw people were suggesting to contact support to know their
estimated delivery date. It's also sent when viewing your order on the
Oculus website but not displayed.
Here is how to see it:
- Open developer tools (F12)
- Go to https://secure.oculus.com/my/orders/[Quest 2 order ID]/
- Click on "Network" at the top
- Click on XHR a little lower
- Select the SECOND graphql?... (mine was the second, I don't know if it's always the case)
- Click on "Preview"
- Open stuff up to "physicalOrders"
- Select your Quest 2 order
- Click on "shopOrderItems", then "node", then "0"
- You will see your "estimatedDeliveryDate"
Go there and convert it to real date: https://www.unixtimestamp.com/index.php
My Date is 10/14/2020 @ 8:00am (UTC)