cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an orange and black tear on the right eye for my screen.

SleepyTsukkii
Honored Guest

I have an orange and black tear on the right side of my screen. On the left side of my screen, my display looks absolutely fine - but specifically for the right side, it looks.. Well, wrong. It's awfully intrusive, and I have no idea why it's there.

IMG_5079.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh no! Looks like those marks gets in the way of your gaming.  We would love to lend a hand and take a closer look. For more help and possible replacement options through warranty, get in touch with our amazing support team as soon as possible!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

JordanHoare
Honored Guest

I have been doing research online and found a few different ways to fix it. One of them is using a q-tip with some regular hand sanitizer, dabbing it on the tear but you should use this https://spacecoastdaily.com/2022/03/top-3-genius-essay-writing-services-for-students/ site to learn creative writing skills. I tried this in store, but it didn't work as well as I had hoped. The other way is using baby wipes. They take off all of the makeup and make-up, so you will be clean again before going out into public.

TysonKumm
Honored Guest

Cantonese is one of the most commonly spoken languages in this region and has become more important than ever due to its ties with other Asian countries such as Vietnam and Singapore but their people can use cantonese translator english to convert it into to their native language. In fact, many people from these countries choose to learn Cantonese in order to communicate better with their neighbors across the border.

Thanks a lot for help! I need to cause you to notice the web-based help for the productive acquisition of article type composed works https://livepaperhelp.org/coursework-writing-service/. As far as I can tell, this is truly outstanding and most solid web-based administrations, which utilizes genuinely qualified scholars who can deal with any subject on time.

billyroberts.2022
Honored Guest

To carry out the performance testing, you need to create a test environment that mimics your target device. For example, if you are testing an iOS application, use the same device and OS version that your users will be using. Welcome to Zapple.tech for more information.

Then, start executing the tests. These can be conducted by using different types of data generation tools and database records.

Once the tests are done, you can compare their results to those of the original system. This will help you determine the impact of the changes to the system and identify bottlenecks.

If a problem is found, the QA team should fix it quickly to avoid performance issues. This will save time and allow the development team to focus on other aspects of the app. The team can also retest the system to confirm that it has improved.