cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help

loving1977
Honored Guest
  • How can I change my fb account email that I register first on my oculus now that my fb email was change I don’t have the option bottom to click to change my email please is somebody can help me here thanks
2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We wanted to get some more clarification so we know how to help you best. Please reach out to us in a private message with your full name, username, and current email on your Oculus account. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again loving1977! We just wanted to check in and see if you were still needing some help getting that email updated? Let us know in a PM by following the steps above.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!