cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im now in UK and I cant buy any apps or games

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im now in UK and I cant buy any apps or games because payment always fails. I bought the Oculus in Portugal, setup the account via Portuguese payment method and now in UK I cant even use the 8 pounds credit, why? How can I fix this please?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see that you have been having some difficulties using your store credit! We want to help so that you can use that credit on some awesome games! We need some more information from you, though. Can you PM us your:

• Full name as it appears on your account
  • Email that is attached to the account

Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

SgtAkira
Explorer

Im Having the same issue with mine.  It’s a joke and their almost automated responses on these forum posts are insulting.

this needs to be fixed or I will have to return the headset

Hi there, SgtAkira!

Having issues with your payment can definitely be a huge hinderance when trying to enjoy the virtual world. As fellow gamers, we truly understand how this can impact your gaming experience. Don't worry, we're here to help!

So that we can get more eyes on this situation, please submit a ticket to our Support Team here

We look forward to hearing from you, so that we can help you get back to gaming!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!