cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In App Purchase

Lexihoude
Level 2

I just purchased the In App addition for the game BAIT.  I share games with a family member the issue is the add-on doesn't show up on the shared Bait Game.  Only the Admin player has the add-in.  Is there something i need to do to get it to share.  

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Lexihoude! In app purchases don't have the ability to be shared through the multiple accounts and app sharing feature. We know this is an inconvenience and we do understand the want for having in app purchases being shared to the accounts under the admin account, but at the current moment we do not support the sharing of in app purchases. Thank you for your understanding.

I ordered the grub bait and it isn’t showing in my game please help. 

Hello, we hope you're doing well. Let's look into this together! We first need to verify if this game supports your MetaQuest device. As of right now, 'Bait' is supported by our Gear VR device, and Go device. If you have any other device besides the ones listed then this is the cause of why you're currently unable to access 'Bait'. 

Rest assured, you do have the opportunity to request an automated refund. We will go ahead and list the steps down below: 

• On Mobile (Gear/GO/Quest/Quest 2)
  1. Open the Oculus Mobile app on your phone.
  2. Tap Menu in bottom right corner.
  3. Tap Settings.
  4. Tap Purchase History.
  5. Select the content you'd like to request a refund for.
  6. Tap Request Refund.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions to request your refund.

Once you have been able to request your refund, our team will review, verify and process your refund request. This process will take no more than 5 days to complete. When the refund is completed successfully, you will receive an email receipt. Click this link here to get more details on how to complete this process. Please keep in mind, you're eligible for an automated refund if you: Submit your request within 14 days of purchase or Gift redemption, and if you engaged with the content for more than 2 hours. 

If you happen to have any further questions on this matter, feel free to update us, so we can get you the solution you need. You can click this link here to private message us. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

We got your back!