cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to connect my Bose Bluetooth headset to my Quest?

ArabQueen
Level 2
While the little plugin headset is not bad, I’d prefer to use my Bose headset. Can I do this with Quest?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

bricks928
Level 2
On the Quest, go to settings, experimental features, and there is a Bluetooth feature. I tried it myself and the audio was a bit delayed but that was not uncommon for the device I was using.

View solution in original post

ufcfan
Level 5
Do your Bose have an external audio plug in? I have a set of Top of the line Sony Bluetooth phones with ext in and I just plug them in and slap them on over the head strap.
Old Guy that's involved in anything Tech, Computer, Hi Fi Audio, HTPC and now VR

4 REPLIES 4

bricks928
Level 2
On the Quest, go to settings, experimental features, and there is a Bluetooth feature. I tried it myself and the audio was a bit delayed but that was not uncommon for the device I was using.

ufcfan
Level 5
Do your Bose have an external audio plug in? I have a set of Top of the line Sony Bluetooth phones with ext in and I just plug them in and slap them on over the head strap.
Old Guy that's involved in anything Tech, Computer, Hi Fi Audio, HTPC and now VR

ArabQueen
Level 2
Thank you @bricks928,  I’ll try that and no, @ufcfan, unfortunately, these earbuds do not have an external plug but thank you for your answer. Be safe.

Mushroomies
Level 7
I am going to give this a try, I have some Bluetooth Earbuds with a Mic, Thanks for the post